Saturday, February 23, 2008

This Is What Happens When I Try to Copy Sassmaster

I like how Sassmaster reviews and lists the books she reads each year. I wanted to do that, too, but I couldn't figure out exacatly where to do that. So why not just start a whole new blog on the topic? Like our friend, Sidearm, I advocate living boldly.

As it turns out, however, I don't really like reviewing books. I still like talking about them; I seem to particularly like talking about the experience of reading them.

I was fortunate enough to be visiting exquisite Lakeland artist, molldoll, at the time I started the new blog and she graciously offered a trade of a scanned copy of a mixed media collage piece of hers to use in the header simply for posting a link to her Etsy site. Remember, she doesn't give the stuff away for free anymore

No comments: